Monday, July 23, 2012

Where I Get My Stuff

I just got back from Tennessee(My Home State) on a great pick! So many ask where I get my furniture/finds.. I call it Picking,Thrifting,or Junkin'! I travel a lot, sometimes with my kids in tow. I live out of my truck. I'm embarrassed to tell you this but my truck is a disaster and so gross inside. I used to try so hard to keep it clean but I threw in the towel and gave up. It's impossible for me. I clean it out and the next week its trashed all over again. I wish I could be one of those people who's car is impeccable all the time. I don't even care anymore if someone gets in with me. I just tell them excuse the mess.  Back to Picking. There are amazing finds all over the place. Just open your eyes, take your time, touch things to make sure they work/open and really think about what it could become. This is more difficult for me when I have the kids but when something catches my eye I know I want it. Seeing what something can become is the hardest part of the process for some people. You will get better at it with time and experience. Go to some of these little Antique Malls that you never even thought of going into before. You can find some great things for amazing prices. Here are some photos of a place in Tennessee I hit up. Nice and cluttered with Junk! Roll up those sleeves and do not be afraid to get dirty!Happy Picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment